Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Tuachan 2022

 For Christmas last year, Ken got me season tickets to Tuachan for 2022.  Tuachan is a wonderful outdoor theater in a beautiful red rock setting.  People come from all the nearby states to attend.

We first went to Mary Poppins on June 21st.  It was absolutely wonderful.  I would even say flawless.  Every actor was so good.  The children were exceptional.



The set before the show began.

The next evening, June 22nd, we went to see Wonderland.  We didn't enjoy it nearly as much.  The actors were pretty good, but it was just production number after production number without much of a story line.  The flaw was in the script writing.  It was crazy, wild fantasy.






The Tuachan theater is beautiful, but it is HOT!  My little fan helps me through.

You aren't allowed to take pictures during the shows (a blogger's nightmare) but I took some each night before the show started.


We have one more show to attend: Joseph, and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  We have tickets for August 17th.  I am excited to see David Archuletta play the role of Joseph.


No comments: