Saturday, August 6, 2022

Hinton Reunion- Friday

 Friday was lake day at the reunion.  It was also our sweet Gabbi's thirteenth birthday.  She is such a precious girl.  We love her so very much.  She is one of the most giving people I have ever known.

Gabbi's birthday pancakes.

Brian making the pancakes.  He makes the best pancakes!

We love our grandkids!


After breakfast and devotional, we packed up and headed to the lake.


All ready to go






Kenny came to me as I was on the beach and said, "Grandma, will you come with me? I have a surprise." I went with him to his van where he had set up for us to play a card game of War.  Such a cutie. I love this kid.


Lissi loved picking the wildflowers and presenting them to me.
 Precious little girl.


Caleb

Shonna.  Isn't she cute?

Brielle loves to read- even while having lunch.




William's ready to go!



Brian and Nathan enjoyed fishing.  Later, Kenny fished too. Stay tuned!

Lunch break for cute Gabe.

Chips are the best!


Success! Caught with flies he made himself.


These two had so much fun together







Kenny


Way to go Kenny!  His first fish!
Gabe gave these building charms to Lily for her birthday.  The kids had so much fun with them.




Brian and Nathan preparing the fish they caught.  I had a small piece.  Delicious!

Ken barbecuing the brats for dinner



Crafting before dinner.  Diamond dot painting.  Even the little ones loved this craft.

Fish for dinner


After dinner, we celebrated Gabbi's birthday.


Heavy heavy hang over thy poor head.



She is a sweet and gracious receiver.

The necklace and game from us.


















She wanted bubble cupcakes.  I think they turned out so pretty.











Happy birthday, Gabbi!





No comments: