Thursday, January 27, 2022

My Happiness

 Something that brings me true joy is books.  I love to clean off my bookshelf at the first of the year and shelf the books that I plan to read that year.  I add to it as the year progresses, but this is my first of the year bookshelf for 2022.  

I subscribe to SCRIBD as well.  On Scribd, there are audio books, as well as ones you can read.  I am always reading a book and listening to another one.   I read on Scribd as well as "real" books as seen above.  I prefer the "real" books.  I love to hold them, I love to look at them, I love to stroke their covers. I love to smell them, and I love to read them.  I like to see how far into the book I am and how far I have to go. So, a real book is best.  But, if a book I want to read is available on scribd, I will read it or listen to it there. Books truly are my happiness.  Happy reading in 2022!

1 comment:

Shonna said...

I love to smell books too.