Sunday, January 30, 2022

Just Between You and Me

 Just between you and me, now, let's keep this between us:  I am a COVID junkie.


That does NOT mean I want Covid.  Just the opposite.  What it means is that I click on and read everything I see about Covid in my newsfeed.  If the headline has the words omicron, covid, virus, mandate, vaccination, mask, coronovirus, delta, WHO, Fauci, CDC, cruise canceled, hospital, death, quarantine, etc, etc, or anything of the like . .. I click on it.  I am a confessed COVID junkie.

I think I must be the minority.  It seems like others must be uninformed or they would not be going on in life as if nothing has changed.  Sometimes I am just amazed at the crowds I see at games, concerts, in restaurants, at church.  Most of them are not masked.  Click on the above words, people.  Information is power! I sure would like to put an end to this craziness! = Rantings of a confessed COVID junkie.  Over and out.

1 comment:

Shonna said...

I just wear a mask. 😁over and out!