Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Branson- the Lights

 I had read that one of the highlights of Branson at Christmas- time are the lights.  Lights are one of my two favorite parts of Christmas, so I really wanted to experience them.  There were three or four different drive-through light shows to choose from.  All were expensive.  I think we chose the wrong one.  It was pretty, but I wouldn't pay to do it again.  I did get a few good pictures.  I guess it just wasn't I expected.














Someone had set up this beautiful nativity on the hill.

1 comment:

Pam said...

We had a similar experience with lights last Christmas during our sequestering. We decided to drive to Vegas to see some good lights and I had pulled it up on google where to go. But we didn't really find any good ones and there were some at the speedway to drive through. Since we hadn't found good ones in neighborhoods (directions weren't good) we decided to pay to drive through the speedway ones. So disappointing! And when we were in Mesa with Stacy and driving on the freeway, she pointed a drive through light display at some stadium where cars were stacked up and said they had gone last year and it was a waste of money.