Sunday, January 23, 2022

Las Vegas Temple

 Our plan was to drive to Las Vegas on Friday and spend the night there on our way to Las Angeles to board our cruise ship on Saturday, January 8th.  We got a hotel reservation and set appointments at the temple.  After the cruise was canceled, we decided to still keep our appointments at the temple in Vegas, even though everything said to avoid crowds. I have to admit it was a difficult time for me.  I was worried about the virus and fellow patrons in the temple were not wearing their masks over their noses, though explicitly instructed to do so.  We want so badly to get the temple work done that we need to do, but I'm not sure this is a good time with the virus running rampant.  We have appointments scheduled for Cedar City soon.  I'm not sure we will keep those appointments?  

I always find this approach to the Las Vegas temple such a contrast between the beautiful temple and the stark mountain behind.


It was a beautiful sunny day when we went into the temple.  
It was dark when we came out.

1 comment:

Kristen Mackrory said...

I am so glad you were able to go to both temples.