Thursday, January 20, 2022

My Beloved Pool

 I go to a health club- Summit- near my home. I love to exercise in the pool and have been doing so for years.  The pool has been deteriorating little by little over the years.  Summit announced that they would be repairing and rejuvenating the pool and that it would be closed for several months.

This is what it used to look like:


This is what it looks like now:



I took these pictures from the upstairs windows in the facility from the walking track.  I am trying to go and walk on that track while I wait, but it sure isn't as fun as the pool!!  I can't wait for it to reopen.  I hope they hurry!  I miss my beloved pool!

1 comment:

Kristen Mackrory said...

Oh man!!!! I didn't know. I'm sorry you are poolless for such a large chunk of time. Hurry pool people. Hurry!