Friday, February 11, 2022

Teaching Gospel Doctrine in Sunday School

 From the time I was a little girl, I knew I wanted to be a teacher.  I think I have a teacher's brain.  Whenever I learn something, I automatically start thinking about how I would teach it.  Whenever I attend a class of any kind, I am often more focused on teaching methods than content.  Choosing my major was easy.  I have mostly used my degree and tendency toward teaching with my family, teaching voice lessons, and teaching at church.  I am currently serving as a gospel doctrine teacher in the Sunday school in my ward.  I teach adults.  I love it.  I love it!  It is a tremendous challenge preparing the lessons.  But when the Sunday comes that I teach, I am almost jumping out of my skin with anticipation and excitement.  I cannot wait to get the class started.  Yes, I love it that much.  It is truly fun for me!

Here are some pictures Ken took of me teaching on a recent Sunday.




1 comment:

Shonna said...

I love this! You are an excellent teacher!!! And I love that dad took pictures.