Friday, February 25, 2022

Swiss Cheese

 I LOVE Swiss cheese!  I think it is my Norwegian heritage.  I don't know.  But I love Swiss cheese!  I have found two brands that I particularly like:

Whenever we go to  Logan to visit Shonna and Blake, we stop at Gossner Dairy and buy Swiss cheese.  It is so tasty.  Compared to grocery store Swiss cheese, it has so much more delicious flavor.


Gossner Swiss Cheese
A good second choice is this cheese, sold at Costco.  It also has a lot of flavor.  I find it kind of difficult to cut, though, with the wax coating around it.

What they sell at Costco


I love it as a snack with crackers, grated into casseroles, and best of all, sliced in grilled cheese sandwiches.  Swiss cheese is one of my favorite things.

2 comments:

Shonna said...

I loooove swiss cheese too!!! Guess I gained that love from you. I'd say it and feta are my 2 favorite cheeses. 😋

Pam said...

You are an amazing family! It is so cool that you talk about those things together. We love Gosner swiss, tto - it is so good!