Friday, May 20, 2011

Nathan-isms

In April, Kristen and the kids came for a two week visit. It was so fun to have them here. Nathan is three-years-old and says the darnedest things. I want to record them before I forget:
-The first morning they were here, I woke up to "Gwamma! Gwamma! It's morning!" Like let's get this party started.
-We were trying to talk him into trying some food, I don't remember now. He had this miserable look on his face. He finally put a smidgen in his mouth, got a look of total delight on his face, and exclaimed, "I LOVE it!"
- He came upstairs one day and said words you never want to hear, "Gwamma and Gwampa, I'm sorry I broke your house."
- His prayer on Sunday evening. His sister (not even him) got a cookie in her Primary class. "We thank Thee we could go to Primary and learn about cookies."
- And my favorite. "Nathan, why were you hitting your sister on her back?" "Because she was laying on her tummy!" Makes sense to me!

4 comments:

Blake said...

Those are so fun Mom! Thanks for sharing.

Shonna said...

I love that cute little guy!

Pal & Hatty said...

No one can put things into words any better than kids!

Kristen Mackrory said...

I'd forgotten the cookie one! He is a fun little guy. Thanks for recording a bit of who he is.