Sunday, September 27, 2009

Aubrey and Nephi Wed

Our nephew, Nephi (Ken's sister, Lorene's youngest son) married Aubrey Terry yesterday in the St. George temple. It was a beautiful ceremony and day. The event brought lots of family to town. Rick, Sherrie, Bryan, Noel, Eliza, Noel's mom, Kathy, and Mark stayed with us. Between the luncheon and reception, we enjoyed watching the BYU game with the FANATIC Rick Hintons. Now there's some BYU fans! Luckily, there was plenty to cheer about this week! The classic Hinton Hand Rub

6 comments:

Kristen Mackrory said...

Looks like such a nice day! How nice to get together with family!

Kristen Mackrory said...

And I LOVED that clip at the top of your blog, as well as the quote. Brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing!

Shonna said...

I love the Hinton Hand Rub. So classic. I'm glad you had such a great time with a lot of the Hinton clan. And go cougs!

sara cardon said...

A beautiful bride and what a fun weekend with family!!

Michelle said...

The classic Hinton hand rub is my favorite pic, I think. I also really like her dress. Beautiful.

Strider & Jana said...

So fun to see these pictures Aunt Kay! The one of my dad makes me smile!