Thursday, February 22, 2024

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is such a beautiful holiday.  It is a day to celebrate love.  Our ward had a nice Valentine's Day dinner on the 13th. It was for the elder's quorum and Relief Society.
The food was delicious.  We had Cafe Rio pork salads and yummy cake for dessert.


The decorations were beautiful.

They invited a marriage and family counselor in our stake speak.  She was really good.  It was such a nice evening.

Brian shared a Valentine he and Michelle found under their pillow.

On Valentine's Day, I found gifts throughout the house.  There were love notes, carrot muffins from Croshaw's in the kitchen for breakfast and candy from See's on my pillow.  I love my Valentine.
Ken and I celebrated Valentine's Day by attending an endowment session at the temple.  It was a lovely day.



 

No comments: