Sunday, November 19, 2023

Halloween 2023

 Every year at Halloween, our daughters send us pictures of the kids in their costumes.  I love it!  I really love this holiday.  It is such a great way to celebrate children!



Kristen knocked herself out making Bluey costumes for her kids.  They all love Bluey shows (as do I!)  Even the teenagers were happy to dress up in Bluey costumes.
Lisi

Audrey

Samuel

Nathan

Brielle
Jacob




The rest of the costumes are great, but I can't tell you what they are:
Blake and Shonna

Hannah

Caleb

Lily was so determined to be whoever this is that she sewed her own costume!
Gabe




I do know this one:  Mario Cart.  William



Kenny was Sobbie from Pokeman.



Jaron- the Liberty Mutual Guy, Doug with his trusty sidekick, Lemu the Emu.
Gabbi and her friend dressed as grannies from Bluey.

Tradition has it that the 5thgraders in their school do the Monster Mash out on the play field. It is quite an involved choreographed dance. Brian sent the video.  It is awesome, but I can't post videos here.  Jaron really knows how to bust a move!









The Prince family were the cool house in the neighborhood this year.  They served hot chocolate and had a fire going for the trick-or-treaters.


















1 comment:

Shonna said...

I'm so impressed by those Bluey costumes.