Saturday, April 1, 2023

Restore the Correct Name of the Church

  I have been asked by our Relief Society presidency to prepare a short article for each month's Relief Society newsletter on spiritual preparedness.   I thought I might just as well publish those articles here as well. They publish on the first day of the month.  This is April's article.

If you are like me, you find it a challenge to always use the correct name of the church.  But our prophet has given us an amazing promise if we will make the effort to do so:

“I promise you that if we will do our best to restore the correct name of the Lord’s Church, He whose Church this will pour down His power and blessings upon the heads of the Latter-day Saints, the likes of which we have never seen.”  President Russell M. Nelson

Who doesn’t want more power and blessings? Let us make every effort to restore the correct name of the church.



No comments: