Tuesday, April 4, 2023

How to Raise an Elephant

 

How to Raise an Elephant (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, #21)How to Raise an Elephant by Alexander McCall Smith
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really enjoy this series. This one is #21 in the delightful series and I have read them all. I love the descriptions of Botswana and the country. I love Mma Romatswa. I love the calm and peace I feel as I read these books. Mma Makutsi is especially irritating in this novel, but, in the end, she does something very kind, living up to her name: Grace. I had almost decided I wouldn’t read more because she takes away from the calm and peace I feel otherwise in these stories as she is so irritating. But she redeemed herself with an act of love and kindness. I look forward to reading #22.

View all my reviews

No comments: