Wednesday, February 8, 2023

We Are the Champions

 One of the things I love about Ken is that he makes me laugh every day.  Another thing I love is that he has a grateful heart. Never do we leave a restaurant or fast-food establishment that he doesn't go back to the ones who cooked and/ or served and thank them.  He also always thanks the sister who plays the organ in the waiting room at the temple.  It is just his way.  


The last time we went to the Cedar City temple, we were waiting in the waiting room to go to our endowment session.  He got up and went over to thank the organist.  He came back and whispered to me, with a sad look on his face, "She's not taking requests."  I was startled, and he continued, "I wanted We are the Champions."  I just cracked up.  We both just kept giggling.  I still crack up when I think about it.  It was so unexpected and funny.  

I just wanted to share that with you!

1 comment:

Shonna said...

😂🤣😂🤣