Friday, February 10, 2023

Blast From the Past

 My sister Pam recently posted this wonderful picture on our cousin's wall on Facebook for her birthday.  It was taken at a family reunion in Logan's Willow Park in 1967.  Most of the Gabrielsen side of the family is there except the Bedke (my dad's sister) family.  That is very unusual that the Bedkes were not at a reunion! I have loved looking at it and identifying my loved ones.  My Grandpa Gabrielsen is in the back, left.  His wife, my step Grandma Beena is in red.  Next to her is my Grandma Peterson from the other side of the family.  She is my mom's mother and also from Logan. I am to Grandma Peterson's left in the white shirt. I was nine years old. I'm eating watermelon!  I don't like watermelon.  Maybe I did back then?  What a treasure this picture is!  Thank you, Pam!!


2 comments:

Joan Morris said...

I obviously love the watermelon because I'm so busy eating it I'm not looking at the calendar.

Shonna said...

I love that picture!!! You and Joan look young.