Thursday, February 23, 2023

Valentines Day

 I love my Valentine!  We had a nice Valentine's Day.


It was a very cold day and it even snowed in St. George.

We attended our ward adult Valentine Dinner and Dance.  It was put on by the Relief Society.

It was very well attended.  They expected 60 and over 90 attended.  They served Cafe Rio Copycat and brownies, ice cream and toppings.


We got chosen to play the Newlywed Game.  The bishop and his wife on the left, the Jolleys in the middle, and us on the right.  The Jolleys won, but we all did well.  Ken totally scored on one of the questions:  The question was to the wives:"What do you love most about your husband?"  I answered,  "His sense of humor."  Ken answered, "How much I love her."  Didn't match, but was a total score!
I found this on my computer.



Happy Valentine's Day! 

No comments: