Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Glass Infusion

 I've only done it twice, but  I have decided that one of my favorite things is doing glass infusion.  Kristen introduced me to it several years ago when we visited them in Wisconsin.  We went to an art studio and spent several hours making a glass project.  I chose to do a plate with cherries to put in my kitchen.  She did an elk plate for her husband.




I display it in a cute plate holder made from antique spoons that my sister, Pam gave me.

Before it was fired.
We recently visited Kristen in Colorado.  We drove to an art studio in Longmont and spent the morning doing glass infusion again.  It was SO fun!
I made four pendants.

Kristen made a beautiful mountain picture.

All done- before they were fired.

After they were fired.  Kristen sent these pictures after she picked them up from the studio.





Her mountain picture is so beautiful.

Doing glass infusion fills a creative need in me.  It is truly fun for me!

1 comment:

Shonna said...

I absolutely love it too!!! Those are all beautiful pieces!