Monday, December 5, 2022

Mornings on Horseback

 

Mornings on Horseback: The Story of an Extraordinary Family, a Vanished Way of Life, and the Unique Child Who Became Theodore RooseveltMornings on Horseback: The Story of an Extraordinary Family, a Vanished Way of Life, and the Unique Child Who Became Theodore Roosevelt by David McCullough
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a long, but very interesting book. I was surprised at how it ended as I didn’t realize it wasn’t going to cover Roosevelt’s presidency. I was impressed with the closeness of the Roosevelt family. I loved how they supported one another. I was impressed with the integrity and service of Teddy’s father, and how each of the children learned those qualities from him. The audio version was very well done.

View all my reviews

No comments: