Friday, December 9, 2022

Family History

      On each second Friday I do a "fun for me" post.  Sometimes it is something that is fun for me.  Sometimes it is something that is fun for Ken.  Sometimes it is something that is fun for both of us. This is something that is fun for both of us.

Ken and I both spend a big part of every day that we are home working on family history.  This includes writing and recording our own histories, grandma and grandpa stories, etc, cataloguing family pictures, blogging (my ongoing project), writing weekly updates to our family, finding ancestors that need temple work done and preparing for that to be done, printing temple cards, sending cards to family members willing to help with doing the ordinances for deceased ancestors, keeping track of what has been done and what needs to be done, going to the temple ourselves, etc.

These things consume part of every day. They are doing our part in the latter-day work of gathering Israel. They are the things I look forward to doing.  They are things that are fun for us.

No comments: