Wednesday, February 20, 2019

My Favorite Things- Black Sweater



This post will be meaningless to everyone else, but if we're listing our favorite things, I have to include my black sweater.  I'm worrying about when this thing wears out.  I wore it constantly on our mission to Japan, and have continued to wear and wear it since we've been home.  I love how it is fitted in the back, I love the 3/4 sleeves, I love how it feels on- not too heavy.  I just love it.  I have probably five other black sweaters.  Anticipating that this one will wear out, I keep buying them.  But none compare to my beloved black sweater.  It truly is one of my favorite things.

To see other favorite things click here

1 comment:

Kristen Mackrory said...

❤️❤️❤️
I wish we knew when we purchased something if it would become one of our favorites so we could purchase multiple of them. I feel like I just never know what I will truly love!