Friday, January 12, 2018

Preach My Gospel

Preach My Gospel: A Guide To Missionary ServicePreach My Gospel: A Guide To Missionary Service by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


It took me two full years- almost to the day- to read this book. I looked up and studied every single scripture referenced in the book (and there are many!) and wrote a lot of notes in it about what I learned. It was an absolutely fabulous way to study the gospel of Jesus Christ. I started reading in December, 2015 when we started our mission to Japan, and just finished it in December, 2017. I feel like it is one of the best comprehensive studies of the gospel of Jesus Christ that there is. My goal was to study just five minutes a day from it- so I wasn’t in a huge hurry. It took almost exactly two years’ worth of daily five minutes study to complete it. It is definitely written for missionaries, but everyone can benefit from reading and studying the many scriptures referenced. I had a great time cross referencing and taking notes. I highly recommend this book! I am sure I will read and study it again.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Pam said...

Spoken like a true gospel scholar!