Thursday, January 25, 2018

Christmas II

On Saturday, December 30th, Michelle and Brian came through on their way home from having spent the week with Brian's family in SLC.  We had a little mini-Christmas with them, having saved the gifts we were exchanging.
Following is a series of Grandma/ William pictures that Michelle took.  I love them.







Those sweet little kisses.  


Grandpa loves to play tickle and wrestle with the kids.  I feel like my Grandma Gabrielsen, "Now Lymie, stop!  You're getting those kids worked up."  When did I get old?


This little dude can roll over now.



I made chicken tortilla soup for them.

Gabbi always helps me clean.  I give her a duster and she does the whole house!

Let's open some presents!

The lighting in all of these pictures is terrible.

MIchelle and Brian and family gave us this beautiful pillow.

I read this book to the kids.  A friend gave it to me for Christmas.




And more rough housing.  Grandpa did have a sore back for several days after this session.

It got pretty wild.



Brian rented a truck here so they could take our piano, an old freezer and a bike to Vegas with them.  

 We were so grateful for good neighbors who helped us get that piano up the grass hill and into the truck.
It was a fun mini-Christmas with the Prince family.

No comments: