Saturday, October 11, 2014

I Heard That Song Before

I Heard That Song BeforeI Heard That Song Before by Mary Higgins Clark

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


What do you call a page-turner that you listen to on CD. Because that’s what this book was. I listened to it on my ipod as I walked and let’s just say my walks were longer than usual! The only Mary Higgins Clark book I’d read previous to this one was “Mount Vernon Love Story” about Martha Washington- not a mystery at all. I guess it was her first book, and after that she wrote mysteries. I really enjoyed that one. I’ve heard about her for years and wanted to try a murder mystery. It was pretty good. It had a few too many “plot thickenings” for me, but it kept me interested. How bad can a book be when the protoganist is named Kay?



View all my reviews

No comments: