Thursday, December 7, 2023

Frozen Eggs

 One day we woke up to discover that many of the things in our fridge had frozen.  

I went to fry some eggs for breakfast.  I found them frozen solid.  I had to soak them in warm water to be able to crack off the shells and get them in the pan.  You can see they are frozen.
Even after they were cooked, they maintained that shape.


We called a repairman who came and diagnosed the problem with our fridge. He said he would order the part and get back with us after Thanksgiving (this was right before Thanksgiving.)  But when we got home from our Thanksgiving week with our family, nothing was frozen.  The fridge had fixed itself, I guess.  We never heard back from the repairman, but we didn't feel an urgency to get it repaired now.  
By the way, eggs that were frozen taste just the same.  I guess that's what we learned from all of this.

No comments: