Thursday, December 28, 2023

Our New Chair

 A couple of months ago, we ordered a custom new chair for our living room.  We had been using one that had been my parents in their condo here in St. George.  It was looking pretty worn and needed replacing.  We nervously chose the fabric from many swatches.  It is so hard to tell how the fabrics will look on a big chair.  

It was finally delivered and we are both really love the fabric and how it fits in our room.  It matches our room beautifully and is very comfortable.


The only problem is that the stitching is off in the top cushion.  It just isn't even.  It isn't well made.  So, I called the customer service department at Boulevard Home and talked to them.  I sent them these pictures:



We haven't heard back from them, so I guess I will have to call again.  Both Ken and I are conflict adverse.  But we paid a lot of money for this chair and we think it should be well made.  I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Shonna said...

I agree. It should be straight! Call again!