Sunday, September 10, 2023

July 24 A Special Meeting


 Honestly, this was one of my favorite parts of our whole trip.  On July 24th- Pioneer Day- we had a day at sea.  We arranged to meet in John and Cindy's room at 3:00 for a special meeting in which we would all share whatever we liked- like a testimony meeting.  The spirit was so strong as we each expressed our appreciation for our ancestors and our love for each other.  The meeting ended with Tom sharing a portion of a Follow Him podcast by S. Michael Wilcox on gratitude.  He said that he listens to it several times a week and how much this has changed his life.  Since, I have found it changing mine as well.  I found it online and recorded it so I, too, can listen to it often.



The picture isn't great.  But I love each of these people so much and loved hearing their special feelings.  It was truly a highlight of our whole trip together.  I am truly blessed to be from such a wonderful family.

No comments: