Friday, August 13, 2021

Jogging in the Pool

 I read in a book that we should really think about and analyze what is truly fun for us. Not what everyone thinks should be fun, but what is truly fun for us personally.  I recently sat and pondered, "What is really and truly fun for me."  I wrote a list.  Ken and I then talked about it (that was fun for me- brainstorming together and sharing!) and we wrote a list together of what is fun for us.  We will be publishing one of our "fun for me" posts each month.  Let's start with one of mine:


One of the first things I thought of that is fun for me is jogging in the pool.   Did I really just say "fun" and "jogging" in the same sentence?  Yes!  Jogging is fun -if it is in the pool. It is my happy place.  It is the way I love to exercise.  Like any exercise, it is hard and it is work, but I love it.  I love how it feels to get in the cool water.  I love how I can move in the water.  I love the exhilaration after I'm done.  Jogging in the pool is truly fun for me. 

What is truly fun for you?  

No comments: