Sunday, March 14, 2021

Be Safe and Be Comfortable

 When Michelle was little,  whenever asked to say the family prayer had a phrase she said, "Help us (or them- like the missionaries) to be safe and be comfortable."  We aren't sure where she came up with it, but it was so cute.  She said it every time.

I have since thought about that.  It really is our daily prayer now.  Never a day goes by that I don't pray for our safety and  the safety of our family.  And comfort is getting to be more and more important to us (and harder to achieve.)  

That little girl prayer was inspired, I am sure.  I hope we all will be safe and be comfortable.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Haha, I probably heard someone say it once and latched onto it. The thing I didn’t realize at the time is that we rarely grow when we’re comfortable. We learn the most when we are challenged. But I definitely still pray for the safety of my family and loved ones!