Monday, March 18, 2019

My Favorite Things: Bath and Body Works Body Butter

I 'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!  
I have found a body cream that I just love.  It smells divine and I LOVE the texture. It is Bath and Body Works Body Butter.
 For years, I have ordered a cream that I loved from Kawaii.  But shipping was expensive.  So I was so glad to find a local product that I like even better.  For Christmas I received some of this Bath and Body Works Body Butter.   I smooth it on every day.  The scent lasts a long time. I like the Vanilla Bean Noel, but I'm sure all of them are nice.
https://www.bathandbodyworks.com/p/cocoshea-coconut-intense-moisture-body-butter-023630167.html#q=body%2Bbutter&lang=en_US&start=1
I recently ordered this flavor, too- Coconut.  It is wonderful!
Bath and Body Works Body Butter- one of my favorite things.

To view others of our favorite things, click here.

No comments: