Saturday, March 2, 2019

My Favorite Things- Bamboo Charcoal Deoderizing Bags

On my Internet newsfeed, I saw an article about the twenty-five most popular products ordered from Amazon or something like that.  Included on that list were these little bamboo charcoal deodorizing bags (or a similar product- there are several similar items on Amazon.)  I ordered them to put in my shoes.  I LOVE them.  When I take my shoes off, I just put one in each shoe.  They really work.

They can be used in lots of other places, too like the fridge.
Once a month, on a sunny day, you take them outside and let them soak in the sun for an hour to reactivate the charcoal.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FDXL1XR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizing Bags- one of my favorite things.

To view others of our favorite things, click here

3 comments:

Shonna said...

This sounds awesome! Do you think it'd work in a diaper pail?

Kristen Mackrory said...

I need to get us some of those!!!

Kay Hinton said...

I think it would work in a diaper pail, Shonna, if you can figure out how to hang it. It comes with a hanger attached. It really works!