Friday, November 2, 2018

My Favorite Things- Boursin Cheese

I am my daddy's daughter.  I love soft cheese spreads.  He always had several jars of different flavors in his fridge.  I really like this boursin.  You can get it at Costco in packages of three.  It makes a delicious snack on crackers.  It also is delicious added to mashed potatoes, mashed cauliflower, and eggs.  I like to saute' lots of vegetables (mushrooms, onion, peppers, squash, tomatoes,etc), add a couple of scrambled eggs and about a teaspoon of boursin  and scramble all together for breakfast.  It gives the eggs a delicious flavor.

boursin- one of my favorite things.

To view other of my favorite things click here.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love this stuff, tolo, Kay. I ran right out and got some after I read your post! I love it on sandwiches.