Sunday, November 11, 2018

Personal Progress: Choice and Accountability

Choice and Accountablity is all about making good choices in life.  For my project, I chose to spend time productively and wisely by indexing on lds.org.  My goal was to index and/or review 4,000 records.  As you can see, I exceeded my goal and since I took this picture have done many more.  
There are certain projects I enjoy doing on indexing, but others I really don't like.  So I wait for the "good" ones to come up, then download the maximum ten batches at a time and go to town.  It is fun and rewarding work.  I feel like it is indexing that has opened up so much of the family history work that I do.  I am grateful to other indexers for that.  I like to feel like I am helping others in their family history work.
Sign up for indexing.  It is fun and a good way to spend free time.

2 comments:

Pam said...

That is quite an accomplishment, Kay! You are amazing!

Shonna said...

That is incredible! Indexing takes lots of time. I'm impressed Mom.