Wednesday, October 24, 2018

A Different Soup Each Week for Four Months

Do you think I can do it?  My daughters and I do a food blog, and I noticed that we have a lot of soup recipes on there.  Through the autumn and winter, soup sounds so delicious.  I decided to set a goal to make a different soup each week for four months. Do you think I can do it?  In case you want to play along, I will post the recipes on here.
October's Soups
Halloween Soup-  this is probably my favorite soup recipe, though there are a lot of really good ones.
Zuppa Toscano- This is on of Ken's two favorite soups.  He loves this soups!
Chicken Gnocchi Soup- I love this soup.  We are kind of going back and forth- Ken's favorite, my favorite, etc.
Wendy's Copycat Chili- our ward has a chili cook-off for the Halloween party.  Maybe I'll win this year with this delicious recipe?

Watch for November's Soup post!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Kay, I looked at the recipes for each of these soups, and they sound delicious! I will be trying them soon!