Sunday, November 20, 2016

Jesus of Nazareth, Savior and King

A few weeks ago, I played this piano solo for our branch sacrament meeting.  When we came to Japan, they only had Intermediate hymns in their meetings in this branch.  I've tried to instigate musical numbers and figured I had better set the example. We videoed this after the fact on another day- not in sacrament meeting.  I love this beautiful arrangement of this beautiful hymn and felt I was bearing my testimony of the Savior through music. 

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful! They're so lucky to have you!!

Michelle said...

It makes Gabbi and I want to dance. 💞

Pam said...

Oh, Kay, that's beautiful! You share your talents like the scriptures tell us to do and those sweet people must appreciate and love you. You're opening up their world like they're opening up yours.

Pal & Hatty said...

I love that arrangement and you play so beautifully!

Joan Morris said...

Mom would be so proud. You do play beautifully. I love that hymn and will think of you next time I hear it.