Saturday, June 18, 2016

10 Things You Should Do Every Day

I recently read a list on the Internet of things you should do every day for good health and happiness.  I've thought a lot about those and added a few of my own.  I'm trying to make sure I do all of them each day.  I think it's a pretty good list.  Anything you would add? 
10 Things You Should Do Every Day
1. Get some sunshine
2. Get some fresh air
3. Eat Fruits and Vegetables
4. Drink plenty of water
5. Pray
6. Read the scriptures
7. Get exercise
8. Serve someone
9. Express love to someone/ hug someone
10. Get plenty of sleep

3 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

I really like that list! I need to do all of those things. As a missionary, I am sure that you are doing everything on the list and probably doing most of the items 2 and 3 times daily!

Joan Morris said...

Great list! I might add eat chocolate!

Pam said...

Interesting that the sunshine and the fresh air are 1 and 2. I've got to rethink my relationship with the sun. Thanks for the great reminders.