Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Power of Everyday Missionaries

The Power of Everyday MissionariesThe Power of Everyday Missionaries by Clayton M. Christensen

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I read this at the recommendation of my daughter. I have watched her live it’s principles since she read it- for the past few months. Nearly every chapter presents a paradigm shift for me and how to approach sharing the gospel with others. The book presents principles and then gives many examples of how those principles were applied in real life. Brother Christensen is a very good writer. The material was succinct, clear, and motivational. It’s only 150 pages and the chapters, short. I really think every member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints would benefit from reading this book.



View all my reviews

No comments: