Saturday, June 14, 2014

Ipad Terrorists





I know this little girl looks angelic and innocent.  And she is for the most part.  She is a sweetie.  But if she gets near her mom's iphone or my ipad, she becomes a little terrorist.  She grabs it and starts swiping and punching and soon you hear the sounds of her watching a video of herself at Lagoon or some lady speaking Spanish or Mickey Mouse clubhouse or she's drawing stuff or she's talking to Ginger or whatever.  She often accidentally calls people and occasionally a screen pops up with confirm purchase.  She is NOT afraid of pushing and swiping and punching and it can entertain her for hours.  A phrase often heard in their house is "Don't buy stuff, Lily."  We all said it.  "I'm not" she'd say as she swiped and punched.  But more than once my ipad was asking for my password to itunes when I got on. Luckily she didn't know that password or Ken may not be retiring right now!   I wonder if they give tech lessons to these kids before they come down to earth.  They seem to be pre-wired to know how to do everything.
Lily engrossed in mom's iphone while Shonna was on bed rest.  Notice who's doing the bed resting!  She would just take over her mom's space.  
  Michelle's little guy, Jaron (look at that cute face!), is the one who taught me you could put your fingers on the screen and bring them together to close the window.  "What did you just do? Show me that again."   Both of them are two-years-old.  I was schooled by cute, innocent-looking two-year-olds.   Cute little Ipad Terrorists.

5 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

This is so true! My grandkids are just the same - no fear of anything and they know how it all works! Cute post!

Pam said...

What an adorable post, Kay, and so true i've gone through these exact paces with several of our grandkids! You said it so well, i have been chuckling every time I think of it!

Kristen Mackrory said...

Lol! "Don't buy stuff Lily!" Too funny.

Joan Morris said...

So true!

Michelle said...

Ha ha! Thank goodness for passwords. "Otherwise Ken might not be retiring . . . " :)