Friday, June 20, 2014

I Love to See the Temple

For the past couple of months- off and on- I've been trying to figure out how to share with you this recording.  I think I may have just figured it out!!!  It is a recording of my grandson Caleb and his daddy singing "I Love to See the Temple."  Nearly every night since Caleb was born, he has heard this song as his lullaby just before he goes to sleep.  He now sings it with his dad.  His dad climbs on the top bunk with him and they cuddle and sing this together.  One night, I recorded it:

Download this episode (right click and save)

3 comments:

Kristen Mackrory said...

Oh, that was so sweet. It was just what I needed in this moment between dinner and getting kids to bed. I needed a pick-me-up so I came to your blog. Hearing that sweet voice and picturing that touching parenting moment gives me what I need to dive in to showers, cleaning, teeth brushing, scriptures etc. Thanks Caleb, Blake and Mom!

Pal & Hatty said...

That is precious! Caleb will remember that song for the rest of his life!

Michelle said...

So sweet. I love how when he misses a part he goes back and fixes his mistake . . . he doesn't miss a word! What presence of mind for you to record it! This is a treasure.