Thursday, January 24, 2013

Books I Want to Read in 2013

Books I Want to Read in 2013!
2011 Books
You may (or may not) remember a post I did two years ago (really??? Has it been two years?) about books I intended to read in 2011.


  You'll notice two that I had planned to read that year are in this year's stack.  No, I never read them.     I feel a bit guilty that I haven't read them, so I'm going to give it another go.  Many of the books in THIS stack  are for our family video chat book club.    Plus there's a few that I'm just itching to read; just because.  So, we'll see how I do.  There's also a few books that are scheduled for our book club that aren't pictured.  I intend to get them from the library in the month we're reading them.    So, I think there's a total of 24 books.  That's two a month.  Doable, right?  


   Very few things make me happier than a delicious stack of books, waiting to be read!

4 comments:

Pam said...

I love that you have a family chat book club - how cool! I am like you, one of my favorite things in life is being in the middle of a good book. Not being at the end, because then it's over, and it almost makes me depressed - until I have my nose in another good one!

Joan Morris said...

That's so great that you decide at the beginning of the year what you are going to read and I LOVE that you have a family book club. If you are ever recruiting new members, let me know.

Kristen Mackrory said...

Totally doable. I haven't ever thought about it, but that does make you happy. You have always had a bookshelf of books waiting to be read. Your love of books taught us to love it too. Thank you for your example!!

That 7 miracles one looks good. I'd love to hear how you like it.

Kay Hinton said...

I'm reading it now, Kristen. I will let you know and borrow it, if you'd like.