Friday, February 1, 2013

My Favorite Things-Great Value Brand White Corn and Black Bean Salsa

This is THE best salsa.  I got hooked on it when I stayed with Shonna and Blake last summer.  Blake discovered it, and I think he deserves finders fees.  I'll even (are you sitting down?) GO to Walmart for this stuff.  I hate Walmart.  But I'll go for this.  (This, and the Creamy Peach Yoplait Yogurt.)   I bought another brand of white corn and black bean salsa- I think Target- and ended up throwing it away.  It has to be this Walmart Great Value brand.   It is great on everything and in everything that you put salsa in/ on.  It is one of two secret ingredients that makes Ken's Guacamole THE best in the world.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm headed to Walmart  (EEK!) to buy a whole case!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I accidentally came home with this from Walmart. I pulled it out when Joan was visiting and she was so excited to try it. :) It was good! One of our favorites now!