Saturday, September 15, 2012

You're All My Favorites

One day, when Kristen and her kids were here, I read Brielle and Nathan this cute book.  Shonna gave me "You're All My Favorites" several years ago.  It's a story of a bear family with three little bears.  They want to know which one is their parents' favorite baby bear.  
When I got to this page, I stopped and asked, "Which child in your family is your Daddy's favorite?
Brielle got a sparkle in her eye, and with a sly, little look, she pointed to herself.  She knew the answer, but didn't want to hurt her brother's feelings.  Nathan, in more Nathan-style said loudly,  "It's me, It's definitely me!"  I love that both of them are sure they are the favorite child.  Good job, Jared!  Good job!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Sweetest story ever! Way to go, Daddy!

Pal & Hatty said...

Cute post about a sweet story!

Shonna said...

That is a sweet story. Love that book!

Joan Morris said...

So sweet! I'll have to get that book.