Sunday, September 11, 2011

To Put a Smile on Your Face

Brian and Michelle have had this wonderful video on their blog for a couple of weeks. I know most of you that come to this blog also go to theirs, but in case you missed it, I just had to share. It is filmed here in St. George at Sterling Court where my women's group performs twice a year. We're a little nervous that THIS is the kind of entertainment they'll expect now. Our accompanist is practicing playing the piano with one foot in the air, just so we can keep current. Watch the video at the top of this blog; it's guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

6 comments:

Ada said...

I loved watching the video! Sam came right to me and starting dancing with a smile on his face--just like the audience:)

Joan Morris said...

Thanks for sharing! Makes me miss Whitney ;(

Pal & Hatty said...

Cute video! I love the music, dancing and especially the conga line! These people know how to have a good time!

Pam said...

Jon Schmidt is one of my heroes. A couple years ago, Ryan and Susan Gilbert (Emily's mom),gave Emily a Jon Schmidt concert performed in the Gilbert home for her birthday, and they invited about 100 people. Roger and I got to be there, and he was so wonderful! He had all of us so entertained with his talent, and he is so humble and uses his talent for good. I think that bass player on the video is awesome - love his rhythm!

Shanny said...

That was a fabulous video! I especially loved the dancing going on. I think you Keynotes could start a conga line, don't you?

Company EIGHT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.