Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Idol 7

This was supposed to be Inspiration Night. Hmm. I remained largely uninspired. But there were some inspiring moments.
Best. Easy. Crystal. That a cappella was gorgeous. Until her, it was amateur hour on Idol (well, and isn't that what Idol's supposed to be?) She took the show up a notch. She was wonderful, emotional, and I love her mike stand.
2. Lee. The Boxer. He updated this song and made it really good . . .and inspiring. It was sincere. He could improve his diction.
The rest were only okay. Just okay. Nothing too inspiring.
Probably in this order:
Michael, Siobhan, Casey, Aaron, and Tim
Siobhan has so much talent, but someone needs to work with her on some basic stuff- like opening up her mid tones. It wouldn't hurt to have a visit from Stacey and Clinton, either(butterflies?) Michael- no guitar, please.
Traditionally, no one goes home on Idol Gives Back Night and all the votes just go into next week. I guess we'll see what they do this year. What did you think?

4 comments:

Joan Morris said...

I agree that Crystal was by far the best. I loved the acapella part at the beginning! I actually liked Siobahn (I love seeing what she is going to wear each week)and I'm not usually a fan. I also liked Michael and Lee. I think it is time for Aaron or Tim to go. Cute boys, but are you going to buy their music?

Jessica said...

My favorites were Crystal and Lee and I agree with Joan that its either Aaron or Tim going home. Although I really don't like Siobhan and wish she was going next.

Kristen Mackrory said...

We didn't hear Crystal. So Lee was my favorite. I hear you about being largely uninspired. I felt the same way. :)

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Crystal is totally growing on me!! Bye bye Tim!! It's about time! I still don'tlike Siobhan sorry I just can't watch her sing she makes weird faces!