Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My New Car!

Here she is! After driving many makes and models, I decided on a gently used (7500miles) 2008 Nissan Altima. Brian recommended we go to Tom Anderson in Salt Lake City. He really was a breath of fresh air after being in the “Car Shopping Twilight Zone” for several months. He quoted a very reasonable price and that was it: honest, upfront. I loved it. He also treated me as a customer and not just as a customer’s wife. I liked that. I have to admit, the biggest drawback to this car is that it is white. I’ve driven a white car for ten years and really wanted a change. I’ve teased Ken for years as he has purchased three beige Buicks in a row. “Can’t we at least get a different color?” He knows what he likes and he sticks with it (great trait when it comes to marriage- so I really shouldn’t complain) So now he can tease me for the next ten years. It was just too good of a deal to pass up!

7 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Congrats on the new car! It is very pretty, even if it is white :]Why don't you take it for a test drive up to Idaho.

Michelle said...

Wahoo! Good choice, Mom. I love it. I'm glad that you got an Altima at such an awesome price.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Nice new ride!!! I like the color... when you find something you like stick with it!

Kristen Mackrory said...

She's BEAUTIFUL!!! You should have told me you posted a picture! I am so glad I get to see it! I like the color too. It is classy! I hope you love it, love it, love it. Okay, now I need to go watch Idol. Oh, and can I take a ride in it this weekend? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

Blake said...

Nice wheels! (beep) I'm so happy to see (beep) your new car! Aren't (beep) you excited (beep) that you don't have to (beep) deal with any more (beep) annoying 'beeps'? Enjoy!

Shonna said...

Sweet car! It looks good. I'm so glad you posted it. My first thought (before I read what you wrote) was "oh another white one?" I like white though, and I think you made a great choice. ;)

Sarah said...

Sweet ride!