Saturday, January 20, 2024

Prepared Meals at Costco: Street Tacos

 I am always intrigued by the prepared meals I see at Costco.  Because I cook, I usually don't buy them, but I decided that I would occasionally try one and report the results on this blog.  

My first purchase was the street tacos.


It comes with small corn tortillas, seasoned chicken cubes, grated cheese, shredded cabbage, lime wedges, salsa, and Cilantro Lime Crema.
We added tomatoes and Ken made some guacamole.
These were REALLY good.  The chicken was seasoned well- not too spicy.  We heated the tortillas with cheese and chicken on them in the microwave, then added the other ingredients.  The salsa and the dressing were really delicious.  With just two of us, it fed us three times, so it was a great bargain.  We will definitely buy this again.
Stay tuned for more reviews of Costco's prepared meals!

No comments: