Sunday, December 11, 2016

November's Relief Society Activity- Hand Massage

Rizumi and Remi are young adult women who grew up in this branch.  They went away to Tokyo for awhile, but we are so grateful that they have come back home.  They have added a great spark and joy to the branch.  Rizumi taught our Relief Society activity in November.  She taught us about hand massage in the Japanese way and about essential oils.  She did a great job and I was so touched that she printed all of the instructions in English for me, knowing I would be there. 

This picture is blurry.  They are beautiful young women. 

And why are there elders at Relief Society? you ask.  I had the same question.


I was partners with Sachiko.  It was a sweet experience.

I was grateful to Rizumi for her preparation to make a special night for us. 

2 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Crazy Elders. I can't blame them, a hand massage sounds better than tracting. :)

Pam said...

Great ideas, there!