Saturday, December 3, 2016

Autumn in Japan: Kay's Pictures


Between Ken and I, I usually take most of the pictures. . . by far.   I love pictures and I always have my phone and I'm always snapping away.  But this autumn, Ken has joined the fray.  The gorgeous colors are just too irresistible and, sit down for this one, I think he's taken more pictures than me. Well, I know he has.  I just downloaded over 600 pictures from his phone!  He's gone crazy and I love it.  So, here are my autumn beauties and then I'll post SOME of his.   
Persimmons or kaki, as they are called here.  They are abundant and kind of like zucchini in the summer at home- everyone gives them away. 


Persimmons hung to dry.


These beautiful weeds are also everywhere.

Shimo Ika Pond is a favorite place to photograph fall colors.


Here's my proof:  Caught in the act!








With the fog, this almost looks more like a watercolor painting than a photograph.





























We've seen all of the seasons here now and both agree that autumn is the most beautiful.  Stay tuned for Ken's Autumn Photos.

No comments: