Monday, October 19, 2009

Toe R Me

TOE R ME. That's how I feel. Like I AM a toe. Last week I stubbed it. It swelled up huge and turned beautiful shades of purple, grey, and black. It gradually healed until I noticed that there was just one little grey spot at the base of it and the swelling almost gone. Then yesterday morning, I stubbed the exact same toe!!!! AAAUGH! I did NOT swear, but I did bang on the table a few times and screamed woe is me and stuff. So now it's all swollen again and throbs. I guess it's good because I can keep pretty good track of my heart rate. Toe R Me.

3 comments:

Joan Morris said...

You poor thing. What is up with you repeatedly stubbing your toe? Maybe you better not go barefoot anymore ;O)

Shonna said...

Way to look at the bright side, you poor thing. I'm so sorry you stubbed it so hard, and twice.

Michelle said...

Oh dear. SO sorry Mom! I guess your toe wanted to join in the Fall fun by changing pretty colors!